CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Monday, February 07, 2005

The FOs just keep on comin'


The Afghan (unblocked) Posted by Hello

Okay, Downy Wrinkle Releaser is perfumey. Contrary to recommendations, I used a half a capful and filled the rest of the spritzer bottle with water (Lisa gave me a half-n-half formula, which I thought would be too much the second I opened the bottle of Downy).

So, we'll see how it turns out tomorrow. Laid out, it doesn't look that curly, but when you pick it up - yeah, pretty curly.

I'll have to create an FO gallery, since I'm in a productive mood this month.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    This was a...(ahem) a Christmas gift for my in-laws. I gave it to them *almost* completed on Christmas Eve (one strip still half-pinned on), but had to finish it, including an edge (single crochet in 3 different colors three times around) that was *supposed* to calm down the curl...grr...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home