CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Other than knitting...

...here's what I've been doing.


The Perfect Tree Posted by Hello

It felt good to get a layout done last weekend (clicking on the title will hopefully take you to a bigger version at fotki.com). I was with Lisa, who gave me (!) the Jolee's Boutique garland for the tree. A perfect match for papers from an old CTMH kit. The scrapbook store had the Quickutz die for the title.

I wish CTMH would come up with a great journaling line stamp like Stampin' Up has (which I used here). I am so tired of coming up with a journaling box. I'm getting brave enough to stamp right on my finished layout and write away, while the images and memories are fresh.

Read on if you need a knitting fix...just thought I'd try this in two different entries, since the next one (which was actually my first today) is so dang long!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger sUsAn said…

    Love that page you did! Your little girl is such a cutie! Your Irish Hiking scarf way down there in another entry looks fantastic! I've never tried Cotton Fleece before but have it on my "to try list". Enjoyed reading your answers to those questions below.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home