CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Cup Cozy


Finito! Posted by Hello

That was fun! And I have yarn to make another. I'd better make one for my mom, since she helped me with it. Starbucks (or any other brand of fahn-cy take-away coffee) is our guilty pleasure when we're together.

And, some funny stuff today. I need amusement.


hee. Posted by Hello

Yeah, kinda small. Go here to see it (and many others) in all their error-generating glory.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I think I need to make one of these... I am at Starbucks nearly everyday! Yours turned out very cute!

    Hope your weekend is going well!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger um said…

    aww, denise, that's so cute! it came out perfectly. those would make great gifts for coffee and tea lovers.

    those error messages were hysterical! thanks for the link!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home