CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Like this is going to keep me honest


Living room Posted by Hello

Tess is away for the week -- I know, feel free to insert a GASP right there -- so what am I doing this morning? Certainly not cleaning up the mess she left behind. And that photo up there is AFTER clearing a path to the couch for E last night.

First, however, I'm updating my Creative Books page. I've got a hair appointment (yes, another gasp!) at 1:00 p.m. so I'll see how long it takes for me to update my booklog and THEN get started on the mess. I've got all week, after all.

In homage to Lynne's blog about her teenage son's room, I'm going to attempt to keep myself on track with The Big Clean. I have no one to blame but myself -- Tess is only 3. "Clean up time" is good for about 2 minutes of busy-ness for toddlers.


Play room Posted by Hello

This girl has way too many toys. And clothes (I've spared you photos of her gleefully deconstructing her closet as we packed for Grandma and Grandpa's). Either Once Upon a Child or Children's Orchard is going to see me come bustin' in this week.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger sUsAn said…

    Wow, a whole week??? Yippee! You are living my dream, girl! It's so good to have that time to yourself. Looking forward to seeing your books page. Have a bit of wild crazy fun while your Tess is away!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home