CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

No egg puns, please.


Posted by Hello

Blogger keeps collapsing IE so I'll save this quickly and often. Just in case the entry seems cut-off to you...

I cropped on Sunday with my friend, Lisa T. Too short a time -- I can't get much done in 4 hours. My biggest accomplishment was the mosaic eggs on the left side, a new technique I learned from the Memory Makers book I bought a couple of weeks ago. I was tempted this past weekend to start buying scrapbook magazines again, but I still have a year's worth of Creating Keepsakes, plus a ton of idea books, so I'll cool it for now.

I know, I haven't talked about knitting in a while. Still working away on the Pink Fluffy Cloud sweater. I'm planning on going out knitting tonight; two groups meet: the MeetUp gang, at 6:30p, and a new SnB/not SnB group, at 7:30p. Politics.

I've been a bad secret pal. Sent a hodge-podge package out before we left for Florida, then just emails. She stated (in her blog) that she didn't need any more yarn, then dropped a big hint about a book she's been eyeballing, so I got it for her (after I emailed her and checked her recent knitting purchases -- just stuff for her secret pal, nothing planned for herself right now!) A Rowan book should make up for a lot, right?

Off to send my knitter a note, now that I think about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home