CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Chart font, a.k.a. Lisa P. ROCKS!

Posted by Hello

Did you know there's a font for writing knitting charts? Lisa mentioned it to me at MeetUp the other night; here's the link in my inbox today!

Writing a chart as I've gone along on the front of my raglan sweater has had a twofold purpose: it kept me on track, and I'm learning how to write charts! Now, if only I could use this font in Word from the bottom up...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Minxxy said…

    wow!
    I couldn't make head nor tail of that font thingy

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I loaded those fonts on my computer (Mac) and they worked great until we upgraded to Panther. All my MS applications kept "unexpectedly quitting," grrrrr,... And it was those fonts!! So beware,...

    Great scrapbooking pages, btw!

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger sUsAn said…

    Hey, that's very cool about the font! Thx for the link!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home