CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Another weekend flies by...


Posted by Hello

...and another Disney layout gets done. I used the Magic Kingdom map on the right page, covered by a 12x12 sheet of vellum to tone it down. I was having so much fun Friday night (despite being sick...my voice is gone today) I started journaling right on top of the vellum. That is so not me. I usually practice, practice, practice, and try to get it nice and even. Well, that's what my computer is for, and today I did the main journaling block via PageMaker, with Lettering Delights fonts I purchase last month during their dollar sale. I knew the "LD Walt" font would come in handy for this layout!

As always, you can view the full-size layout here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home