CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Preparation

I am so ready for Florida I put my favorite facial sunscreen on today, just for the smell of it. Oh, good thing I did, too, because Tess & I went walking around after Kindermusik today, and the sun was shining bright. Still cold as all get-out, especially with the wind blowing.

Went to the "spa" yesterday, and got Everything Taken Care of That Must Be Taken Care of When You Are Planning on Wearing a Bathing Suit Every Day for Ten Days, if you know what I mean. It was pure torture not to shave under my arms for two weeks in preparation, I'm telling you. Sorry, TMI.

I've got everything together for my secret pal, just need to mail it out before we go. We stopped by the post office today and picked up stamps (including postcard stamps, to torture freinds & family from Florida) and a box to put everything in for my SP.

If you would like a postcard from me in Florida, just email me your address (or P.O. Box, if you're shy), and I will do my best to get one to you. I love sending postcards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home