CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Last night at Cleary's...

Yes, I did actually leave my sick child at home and go out for a Guinness last night...shame, shame. But I do love me some Guinness, especially on St. Patrick's Day. I can wear my Trinity College T-shirt. I came by it honestly!

Sorta came in handy that my new hat -n- scarf set are GREEN!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Stacey -n- me...Posted by Hello


Check out her NEW RING!!! Posted by Hello


And her lucky socks! Posted by Hello

Tess is hanging in there. Pretty lethargic. I could give you gory details about what's coming out of what end, but I'll spare you. We took her to the doctor's today, she is only mildly dehydrated. E insisted on giving her chicken broth before we left the house; of course she threw it up (and a bunch of water/Pedialyte) in the doctor's waiting room! Yikes. Other than that incident, the vomiting has calmed down. Now for the other end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home