CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Vacation all I ever wanted...


vaca06sm
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

There's Tess, steering a pontoon boat, catching dragonflies, and getting a swing from her grandpa...There's grandma with one of her gorgeous applique quilts...me and the "buoy," (hint, hint, haha), and various pics of us on the beach Monday.

Sunburned and happy! But glad to be home.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger vintage lilac said…

    Is that the Jesse Besser Museum?? I was in Alpena/Ossineke all Fourth of July Weekend! The buoy looks familar and I heard they were having a quilt show. I missed it because the museum was closed on Monday and that was the only day I could make it there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home