CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Miracle on our Street (Drive? Lane? Whatever.)


Miracle
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

I came home from knitting last night to this. How pathetic is it that I had to take a picture of it (then blog it)?! No, seriously. This is a miracle on two levels:

1. He Knows Where The Soap Refills Are!

2. He Knows How To Refill The Soap Dispenser!!

Of course, he had to leave the empty bottles out, to make SURE I got the point, that he does indeed have the Refill Gene. Now, if it only worked for paper towels...and if he only had a Mow The Lawn Once A Week, Especially After 5 Days Of Rain, D'OH! Gene. Perhaps I ask too much.

One reason I had to take a picture is because I took absolutely NONE at our annual Sunday (NOT Monday) Memorial Day BBQ. We had such a great crowd, given our usual last-minute, email-and-word-of-mouth invitation method. It was just too dang hot to take pictures. People would have mutinied, I think, given how sweaty and red-faced we all were in the 90-degree heat. I try to remember that not everyone appreciates being on a scrapbook page.

If only Karen hadn't left behind her entire batch of chocolate chip toffee bars...oh, the calories...! But seriously, yum.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger LinknKnits said…

    Oh, the refill gene... how lucky you are! :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog (in return for stopping by your blog)! I have actually not been to the AA Knit In; I think I stumbled across your blog from the AA Knit In site, though... when do you all meet?

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you enjoyed the bars! I'm sure the baby needs those calories to grow healthy and strong.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home