CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Me & Ali


Me & Ali
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

I look amazingly chipper (must be the red shirt) despite feeling like falling over. Something hit me Friday; I had a fever and chills, body aches all day, didn't sleep from 2:30a on...slept off and on all day Friday, just recovering. You know I'm not feeling well when I skip my Friday night crop...especially on Monthly Drawing Night.

I was saving all my energy for Ali Edward's class last night...which was amazing (despite feeling like falling over). I learned some fun new techniques and created an awesome mini-album (see below). One step toward stepping outside my scrapbooking box...

Too bad I missed the fun up at Threadbear that afternoon. That's another danger-zone store for me, although it would have been nice to give Jillian props on her best-selling book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home