CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

How embarrassing...


How embarrassing...
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

The ladies I've been cropping with are never going to get to like me. They've been giving me the stink-eye for months now over the AMM tote I won back at the end of May (mainly because Scrapbook Memories is not restocking it so they can get one of their own).

Now I've won a second month-end drawing. And I didn't even have my lucky charm (Tess) with me! Or did I...?

These are HUGE snap-together stamps and three pigment ink pads. Of COURSE I had to swap out colors; they had packaged primary colors together and I like more subtle ones. Picky, picky.

And now, for my WTH?! Moment of the Week...


My WTF?! Moment of the Week
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Lincoln...pickup

Lincoln...pickup

Lincoln...PICKUP?!

I think my head's gonna explode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home