CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Best Week Ever...

...despite being without power from 11p Monday night until 9p Tuesday!

Tess has been in morning day camp at the gym, and I've had a chance to swim (Monday), use the spa (Tuesday...and later I got together with the A2 Knit In gang -- always a good time!), and today I spent the first of three mornings at the Art Fairs. I hit more today than I expected (all of the "original" Ann Arbor Street AF and most of the State Street AF), ; tomorrow I hit South University and Friday, the Summer AF. Very energizing. I love crowds. I know, I'm a weirdo.

Here's proof. Thanks, Carla!

You scored as Healer. You are a Healer Empath. You take in the energy of others and transmute it. You trigger transformation in others and free trapped
energy. You are capable of great healing abilities. You walk between the worlds and bring waves of healing energy with your presence. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Healer

80%

Judge

75%

Shaman

65%

Universal

65%

Artist

60%

Traveler

55%

Precog

55%

Fallen Angel

50%

What Kind of Empath Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home