CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sew much for that idea...

Dang! I thought the Novi Sewing Expo was at the end of August. Now I see it falls the week after my due date.

Of course, if I go over, like I did with Tess, perhaps walking around the cement floor of an expo center might be just the thing to set off labor.

Hopefully, I will already be dealing with a newborn at that time instead.

Went to a Stampin' Up open house in my neck of the woods yesterday. I put in a pitifully small order (since I just signed up for Close To My Heart's Stamp of the Month autoship program [available even to us lowly "Junior" Consultants]...$70 up front to get 4 stamp sets at once, Sept-Oct-Nov-Dec) but joined Rita's monthly Stamper's Club (minimum $25 order per month, 8 ladies take turns being "hostess" and getting the rewards, we'll get together once a month and learn new stuff).

My SU catty has waaaay more post-it notes than my CTMH catties ever get.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Kate O'Brien said…

    Aren't those stampin' up workshops so much fun? I always learn something new. I can't wait to have my first one. I keep putting it off though I am just so nervous. And I can't decide what cards to do and so forth. I can't wait to see pics of what you do with your new stuff when it comes in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home