CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Lady Bug collage


Lady Bug collage
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

It's a terrible weakness, my love for VW Beetles. Kind of like admitting to having a collection of Holly Hobbie or Strawberry Shortcake dolls, or being addicted to Little House on the Prairie re-runs. Cutesy and girly. But -- there it is.

Every time I see a yellow one, or one decorated with giant daisy decals (I even saw one once with daisy hubcabs, for goodness sake!), I have to giggle.

I caught this one at the Pioneer High School parking lot on my way home from the Ann Arbor Art Fairs today. It was packed to the rafters with lady bug dolls and tchochkes.

Freakin' adorable.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home