CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pink fluffly cloud sweater-DONE!


pink fluffly cloud sweater
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

The finishing just keeps on going. I did a simple, single-crochet to finish the neck on this one. Such a relief to work in saturated color after all that white in the wedding shawl.

Now I'm off to work on a new, bright-colored pair of socks. As soon as I finish my Yarn Girls sweater.

Clicking on the photo above will send you to my flickr site, with tons of other silly photos of the kiddoodle in her finished sweater. Like wrangling a cat, getting a good photo of this one. She was laughing at all the silly shots I caught on my digital.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    LOL. Tess is just too cute!

    The sweater looks great too! So glad you finally finished it! XD

    Hope to see you at knitting soon!!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    Oh god yes, thank god for digital when photographing kids! I can't imagine how much film I'd have to waste to get one decent photo.

    The sweater looks great (and very much appreciated by the wearer!)

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures of Tess! She's really growing up, isn't she?

    (Also, I have no idea what you said there about finishing the neck. It looks, good, though.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home