CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Star blocks


Star blocks
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

The book suggests these be even more "scrappy" than I have made them, but I chose one neutral/tan color for each, and stuck with it.

I don't have *that* many scraps yet.

Of course, you couldn't tell if I didn't spill it, but one side of that left-hand block made me lose my religion (again), as I had to rip it out 4 times. Not just twice, third time was not the charm, but FOUR TIMES.

My sewing machine and its (already evident) tension issues is also causing me to declare, once again, that God is dead.

It shouldn't take me three days to put these little (5" blocks) together once they're cut out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home