CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I miss coffee.

Although all that coffee over the years is probably the reason for my extremely sour stomach during pregnancy. Swimming, Tums, and finding that box of my maternity underwear (!) has eased (ahem) my discomfort in the past two days.

Emily tagged me for this, so now I HAVE to do an entry. Here ya go!

4 Jobs I've had in my life:
Newspaper delivery girl
House cleaner
Hostess at Bill Knapps
2 weeks in a florist shop, helping out a friend before Mother's Day one year...heaven.

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
French Kiss
Pirates of the Carribean
Sense & Sensibility (the Emma Thompson version)
any Wallace & Gromit movie

4 TV Shows I love to watch:
Project Runway
No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain
#1 Single (although Ms. Loeb is starting to annoy me)
Paula Dean -- especially when she eats what she cooks. Her pleasure is nearly obscene.

4 Places I have lived:
Hold on to your hats, it's a whirlwind tour of the greater Detroit area...
Dearborn, MI
Livonia, MI
Redford, MI
Dexter, MI

4 Places I have been on holiday:
Santa Fe, NM
La Jolla, CA
Kiawah Island, SC
Dublin, Ireland

4 of my favorite dishes:
Spaghetti (mom's family recipe)
Linguini thermador (seafood pasta)
Chop chae (Korean noodle stir-fry)
Mashed-up graham crackers in milk (oh-so-classy, I know)

4 Websites I visit daily:
I don't visit any daily, but when I check in, I check out...
Flickr
Yahoo mail
Google
all the A2 knit-in bloggers

4 Places I would rather be right now:
anywhere warm, near the ocean!, or...
Las Vegas
New York City
Chicago

Tagging another blogger (although I'm supposed to tag 4):
There's only one person I haven't seen do this yet, and I don't even know if she does them, but if she's game...I'm looking at you, Karen D!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger sUsAn said…

    I'm with you on the Wallace and Grommit movie! We just watched that newest one Friday night with the kiddos! Loved it!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    I can't believe I forgot Office Space. I have to watch that movie at least once a year, preferably with a crowd of office workers. Just to snicker at them, now that I'm out of that rut.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home