CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

What's the spread, Bob?


 Posted by Hello

Yesterday was Family Fun Day at the Big House (University of Michigan's stadium). E was almost feeling good enough to go -- he came with us as far as Wagner Road before we had to turn around and drop him back off at home. Too bad; it was his idea in the first place.

The morning started out crappy -- cold and rainy -- but once Tess & I were in the stadium, the skies magically cleared and she had a ball running around the field and up the bleacher steps. The shot above was taken from the press room.

I'm drained from a week of patient care; E's been in a lot of pain from his tonsillectomy. I finally got out today to crop for a few hours. Finished all the Saugatuck layouts and worked backwards to start a layout from our trip to the zoo back at the beginning of September. I have to look at my annual album to see what other "holes" I have for the year. I'm always proud to finish an annual book just after the year is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home