CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

You call that a 2T?!


 Posted by Hello

Tess is tall for her age, too. I can't believe I have to roll up these pants 3x (don't think they STAY rolled up, oh NO SIR). Of course, haven't washed them yet. They were cheap enough that I'm sure they'll shrink up to her size.

Disney Princess PJs and Dora PJs were $24.99 and $21.99 respectively. Insane, considering Tess would be too excited wearing them to sleep. I was happy to settle for a Minnie Mouse outfit at $12.99 with 25% off. And purple, the color she will someday have one of everything in -- car, dog, cake, you name it. She wants it PURPLE. "I don't like pink!"

I found a forgotten knitting project today that was just the ticket for a rainy morning of knitting. A scarf and hat combo in a cozy pattern stitch. Will share soon. Tess wants to go "outside!" Gotta get while the gettin's good.

Oh, and just a note of taste: when mixing your own jelly bellies, no matter how much you love the licorice ones, do not, REPEAT, DO NOT mix them in with the fruity ones. Like brushing your teeth & drinking orange juice. Blech.

And if you don't like the licorice ones, send all black jelly beans my way...mmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home