CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Our little photog


Our little photog
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

E absolutely cracked up when he saw the photos Tess took with my new Canon EOS. Yes, I let a 4 1/2 year-old play with a very expensive camera. Hey, her dad did it first, when they went fishing a couple of Sundays ago (I was scrapbooking).

I was so geeked that E isn't uptight about her using the new camera either; they have been fishing together all summer on the Sundays I scrapbook, and OF COURSE I have been dying to scrapbook their special time together; now I have the photos to do so. Very excited.

I'm going to do a collage of her "portfolio" and post it next...now that I'm a...AHEM...Flickr Pro. La-di-da. I just went over my upload limit and figured, WTH? Why not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home