CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ginormous socks


Ginormous socks
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

I realized a couple of weeks ago, as I was working on the heel flaps at Knit In, that I wasn't doing the customary knit-one-slip-one on the heels. Ooops. That and the fact I made the biggest pattern possible, using the biggest needles possible, and I am possible one of the world's loosest knitters (hey, watch it...) has made these socks just the enormous, slouchy, comfy pair I envisioned.

So there.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Kate O'Brien said…

    those are cute socks! You have inspired me to want to learn to knit. It looks so hard though. It took my sister in law months to learn how to do it. She makes really nice stuff now though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home