CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bear's Claw 7" square


Bear's Claw 7" square
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Yesterday's project. I'm taking a break from piecing today. Bear's Claw is fussy, lots of pieces. I went for the scrappy look with this; not 100% happy with it but it's DONE. That's why it's called a sampler. Not bad for a new quilter, I'd say.

I need to sandwich my moon quilt today. That should be a good break from all those triangles.

Got the invite for Tracey's shower yesterday. The 29th, yikes! Better get knitting on her shawl.

I need to call Threadbear. Seems I need TWO skeins of "Torrid" Summer Tweed (#536); I only bought one. Oops. They had plenty, but I want to make sure I get the same dyelot. Summer Tweed, in stock, in the middle of winter! Sigh. I'm in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home