CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

That time of year again


Cardmaking at work...
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Thanks to NaNo, I didn't get out to crop at all in November, but hey. I am so not complaining.

Of course, that now means I have to haul @$$ to get my cards done in the next week. Or so.

La la, off to stamp and cut and paste and play. I really like this card. I'll do about 25 of these, then another 25 of a different style. Haven't decided yet, but I picked up this punch I've been lusting after since I first used one in Michelle's class a couple of months ago, and I'm hoping to incorporate a mini file folder somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home