CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

I'll tumble for ya


coffeetime
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Okay, I read the likes and dislikes of my secret pal again and realized the Retro Diva tumbler might not light her fire. Seems she likes the color orange (a LOT) and cappuchinos. Luckily this summer I bought a boatload of coffee stamps and voila! The perfect tumbler for my secret pal.

I sent it off today full of candy corn (one of her candy favorites) and threw a big bag of Butterfingers (her other fave) in the package for padding. I was only a little sad that the bag of candy corn filled her cup. I had like, 6 left for me. Wah! I so love candy corn too.

Includes "I take life one cappuchino at a time" and my favorite, "Decaf is for Sissies." Both from Creative Mode.com

Coffee bean stamp, "Time for Coffee" stamp from Cat's Pajamas.com (GREAT site, love their stamps. Totally retro and a gas).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home