CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hoodie front


Hoodie front
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

From The Yarn Girls' Guide to Simple Knits. I "accidentally" added (meaning, I just wasn't paying attention, and was too lazy to unknit) an extra inch to the back, and did the same here. Good thing, because Gierdra made this same sweater, and said she wishes she had added some length.

I've finished sewing up the shoulders on Tess's Pink Fluffy Cloud sweater, now I'm going to try and figure out how to pick up stitches around the V-neck. If I get totally confused (apparently I was supposed to leave live stitches along the neck, and I bound off instead), there's always Knit In tonight!

Did a second holiday card but I'm not overly fond of it, so I won't bore you with a picture of it. Almost all cards are out the door. The rest need to go today or they won't get to folks before next Monday. The overseas ones, I've determined, simply won't make it. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home