CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

little quilt squares


little quilt squares
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

I've had this book, Little Quilts Throughout The House, almost as long as I've had my moon quilt cut out. From the variety (28 various cuts, from fat eighths to half-yards) of small prints I picked up at Country Stitches last week, plus my own fabric stash (some rescued from my mother's house over Thanksgiving), I've been able to strip piece these two 5" blocks so far. I love doing the little houses!

Today I'm going to work on the central 7" Bear's Paw block, in tans, browns, and blacks. After that (if I survive all those triangles), something with COLOR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home