CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Party at Pooh's Corner


Party at Pooh's Corner
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Just testing this Flickr option. I submitted this layout this morning to Creating Keepsakes, following a sketch for Becky Higgins' column. This is my third attempt at one of her sketches. I feel pretty good about this one.

Too bad my first subject line reflected the wrong publication month. I sent a second "oops, sorry" email with the right month in the subject line. I hope they have a sense of humor.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Wow.. I am totally never showing you my pathetic scraping attempts! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home