CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Chianti makes cropping (and being stood up) easier

I haven't cropped in two weeks; I thought I'd be rusty. I hate paying $12 to crop out at the Zone, considering I can crop for free in Chelsea. But Ella PROMISED (twice) to call them early in the week so she could crop with me; I should have known she wouldn't call until Thursday, when the Zone was already booked. Grr. Lisa's still in London, otherwise I would have had ready company out there.

Ella came out and had dinner with me, taking me away from the crop for an hour or so. The $12 crop fee includes dinner, but it was pizza, so I didn't care if I missed it. We ate Italian anyway, and split a half carafe of Chianti. That made for some relaxed scrapbooking later!


Latest layout Posted by Hello
Bigger version, as always, here.

I've done so many pages lately, but this is the first one I've scanned it a while. I'm going to get back to my scanner so I can torture you some more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home