CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Kim at Cafe Felix


Kim at Cafe Felix
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

What a beautiful night to sit out and knit...or eat...or drink...or all three...hic...

I realized early yesterday that I was child-free (yes, Mom again took Tess up north with her...just for the weekend...then no more free babysitting until September...sob!). What else to do but invite everyone to knit, outdoors, drinking sangria (me) and eating a luscious berry crepe (Kim) or chocolate cake (me)...

Kim has more photos from last night (including one of me, in which my grey silk shirt matches my grey hair...what did I pay for highlights last month?! Whatever it was, tt was too much...). I like that Libby's glasses match her scarf yarn.

I needed to get out after being indoors all day on such a gorgeous day. Once Tess was gone, I realized I had no distractions for being online. I could scan and upload scrapbook layouts to my heart's content (as "Motown Lady," if you're curious), and I did so. Now I'm off to the scrapbook store to crop some more. It's going to be 94 today, so perhaps being inside is a good thing. At least I'll get more light at the shop than in my basement, where our computer is. The Man Cave, I've nicknamed it.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    eek! What a pic! Damn camera going & ruining all my illusions of youth & beauty! ;)

    Can't wait for next week at Dominicks!

    Kim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home