CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

More weird kid stuff


Raspberry fingertips
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

She is very amusing. When we have lunch together at the gym, she loves to pretend to be a rat stealing my food.

I have to make a big deal out of leaving something on the table (M&Ms, raspberries, etc.) and raving about how much I love it, can't wait to eat it.

She hides under the table during all of this, then while I "look away," she reaches up and "steals" it.

I have to pretend to be surprised that my food is gone (AGAIN), make a big deal out of "where did it go? oh, boo hoo, I was so looking forward to eating it," then notice her hiding and invite her up to share.

The raspberries were her rat "claws" today. What a kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home