CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Day 5 of 21-Day Challenge


Day 5 of 21-Day Challenge
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Rhonna's QOD here. Liz Phair's lyrics immediately came to mind. I need a page like this to boost my spirits now and then.

I tried an all-digital layout this time. Partly because I was curious to see what I can do with Microsoft Picture It (not as much as I'd like; I'm an old-school Adobe Pagemaker gal) and because I wanted to do this one QUICK (still so far behind...)

Feeling MUCH closer to normal today (4/6). Must have really been some bug, not just a 1st trimester relapse (although it felt like that yesterday).

3 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Rhonna said…

    woohoo!
    wow...digital...wtg!
    love the way you did the text over your photo...very very cool!
    R

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Lu said…

    your entries are excellent.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the layout and I am a Liz Phair fan as well. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home