CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Fine Finishing Weekend

Yes, I saw the HP movie, and I wore my HP scarf. I hoped to get proof by posing next to the movie poster, but it was a small theatre in a small town at a sold-out show on Friday night, so E was not up to the task. He wasn't up to the task in the parking lot, either, as you can witness in the photo below. He hates, hates, HATES "posed" photos, so I never have any decent ones of myself (unless someone beside E takes it, and trying to explain my digital camera ruins any sense of fun one might have taking a photo). Sigh.

Loved the movie, of course, even if I did have to watch it in a 105-degree theatre. Yes, at times I had to force myself to stay awake, despite the herky-jerky pace of the movie.

There was a tree-lighting ceremony going on outside as we went in, and the tree was lit when we came out. Another picture of that below.

I really got moving on finishing Tess's Pink Fluffy Cloud sweater (Elisha can finallly stop bugging me about it every week at Knit In!) and I managed to knit quite a bit on my second sock on the trip up and back, so all around I am finishing up and getting ready for new projects.

Sorry, this is a bit of a grocery-list entry. I am 7,267 words away from being a NaNo winner, so I am a bit distracted.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Yippie! The unending scarf is done!! :)

    Good luck finishing the story, you are definitely in the home stretch now!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home