CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

First socks


First socks
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Second sock DONE! I sure worked on it last night at Knit In. I'm so pleased the Fair Isle patterns matched up on both socks.

Finished up the toe decreases and did the kitchner stitch on them this morning.

The bit of silver metallic thread running through the yarn (and the name of the yarn, Fortissimo "Disco" Colori) has caused me to call these my "Disco" socks.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Awesome! I can't believe how perfectly the stripes lined up! :)

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger sUsAn said…

    Your socks look great! Enjoy wearing them!

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Gorgeous! ...and very cozy-looking!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home