CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Google Image Game

Got this from Knitting for Boozehags, where I didn't quite understand it but was game, (I didn't get the part about finding images), who got it from Jennifer, who (a) gave her entry a title that explained it more clearly and (b) has a site that looks like mine, which for some reason really confuses me (I'm looking at you, too, Keely...AAACK! It makes me dizzy).

Google the following and and post the first (or favorite) result of each:

1. The name of the town where you were born...Detroit

detroit3
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

This is a special image for a number of reasons...my father worked at DAP for 30+ years; and, when I had a long break between classes at Wayne State, I would spend hours across Cass Ave., wandering the halls of the DIA...where this mural is much more impressive in its actual size.

It was either Diego Rivera or the giant Uniroyal tire on I-94. I went for class.

2. The name of the town where you live now...Dexter

Slide17_Dexter
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Hee. Couldn't resist.

3. Your name...Denise

home_middle
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Yeah, like I was gonna put up picture of Denise Richards.

4. Your grandmother’s name (just pick one)...Yolanda

yolanda
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Props to the real Yolanda. Though it was her first name, my grandmother never, ever used it. I was just curious to see what Google came up with.

5. Your favorite food...Chocolate

MP_G2005-A
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Mmm...Godiva...

6. Your favorite drink...red wine

p_fabreds
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Mmm...Merlot.

7. Your favorite song...Queen Anne's Revenge, Flogging Molly

froogle_image
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Totally in my head right now.

8. Your favorite smell...vanilla

vanilla
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home