CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Party Central


PICT3110
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

I was going to get all cute on you, and try to make you guess what our costumes were, with shots of my white rabbit (complete with minature timepiece) and "Drink Me" label on my antique-looking bottle; or perhaps a shot of the "In This Style, 10/6" sign I made for E's Mad Hatter hat, but alas. I kept it simple for you.

Blame it on a party last night (Saturday, kids) and a party tonight (adults only), and the fact we haven't even hit Halloween yet! Gah, I'm almost too tired to get into my Alice in Wonderland costume again tomorrow. Sigh. I'll do it for the kid.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home