CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Actual knitting entry!


POA Scarf
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Shocker! I know. But my Knit In gals can attest, I do (usually) come in every Tuesday and knit away on my Harry Potter scarf, and look how far along I am...on "trapped bar" #10 of 14.

Karen is, I'm sure, still waaay ahead of me, even if I started her on her Slytherin scarf (and got her back into knitting) *after* I started my own Gryffindor scarf. Ah, well, I will take the (lower) Bart Simpson road and say, "Underacheiver and Proud of it." But I WILL have this done before I go see the movie in November. I have to, I bought a new coat to go with it.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger sUsAn said…

    Go HP scarf! Looks great!

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    You'll get it done in time, I have faith! :)

    Hope you are feeling better! We missed you Tuesday!!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I may have been way ahead at one point, but not anymore, what with all my gallivanting around and not staying home and knitting lately.

    A new coat? Do tell! I've been pondering buying one myself--the scarf just doesn't seem to go quite right with any of the coats I have now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home