CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Why I'm Quiet

This has not been a good two weeks. On the one hand, it's been nice keeping a secret, but now that it's unraveling, I need to unload.

I have been nauseous for the last month, worse in the evening, but that will end soon. At first I was happy to be nauseous, because the last time I was pregnant, I was not nauseous at all, then I miscarried, so I took it as a good sign this time around.

But same as last time, I will not be pregnant for much longer. I lasted about one more week this time (10 instead of 9), and I credit my giving up caffeine for that. I took care of myself in many small ways this time around, but it all came to naught.

So, sorry if I am quiet a little while longer.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home