CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Gryffindor!


You might belong in Gryffindor
Where dwell the brave at heart
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart.


I scored 58% Gryffindor, 28% Ravenclaw (?!), 24% Hufflepuff, and 16% Slytherin.

I took another test, through another site, and it put me in Hufflepuff. That's where I thought I belonged, but this test still told me Gryffindor. I might take the test again, just to be sure...

Or find that other test. It was through a knitter's blog...hmm...

D'oh! Here it is...and I'm still Gryffindor. Last time I took it, I said my favorite class was Charms, which isn't exactly truthful. With my love of cooking, I think I'd enjoy Potions more. I was afraid that would put me in Slytherin. Silly me.



I'm
a Gryffindor!


Hee, Kim is a Squib. That proves my answer to question 5: "I most enjoy the company of people...who are interesting and willing to be different."

4 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    hmmm.. don't like that test! Told me I was a Squib & insulted me! As if being Snape wasn't bad enough! ;)

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Hey Denise--
    I'm in Gryffindor too--and like you I scored as Dumbledore too on the other quiz. Long lost twin?

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Oh yea, here are my percentages if you are curious:
    45% Slytherin
    23% on Ravenclaw
    77% on Gryffindor
    10% on Hufflepuff

    A little alarming that my second highest is Slytherin since as far as I know, I have no ambition at all.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    Ravenclaw was a big surprise to me...I never was a great student, just average.

    And hey, I'm adopted, so you never know about the twin thing...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home