CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Two and a half weeks


Two and a half weeks
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

...and all is well. I've actually been out of the house on my own; Monday night I made it to Stamp Club. Luckily it was a small, coming-and-going group, so I made my 3 cards, placed my monthly order, and was outta there in under an hour.

'Cos I gotta rush home and kiss those chubby cheeks...mmmmmwwwahh!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cutie!!! Let me know when we can meet him! Maybe you could bring him by the store some Friday evening. We have a little something for you!
    Becky

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Denise!

    I am a longtime collector of wrif stickers - since 1971!! I am also 40 years old, and have over 700 different stickers. I am interested in what you may have - sale or trade or whatever. I don't know how to get through or contact you - I just googled wrif stickers and found this. I am canadian (windsor) - Steve Oltean - 519.974.2390 - stampsource1@yahoo.ca

    I hope to hear from you.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger myslewis said…

    Wow isn't he looking great ( and very studdly too):-)

     
  • At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh he is so beautiful! Glad his jandice has been fixed up.

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Ingrid Hendy said…

    Keeeeesses...Can we come over sometime with gifts? Finlay is quite hugable and interactive these days...Tess might be interested in what her baby brother will grow into.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute cute cute!!!! Love those cheeks! I'm on a mission today to visit as many 2Peas blogs as I can and you are the first.

    Happy day!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home