Five Weird Things...
The rules of the tag are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
1. We have no pets, but my daughter's weird thing is: she HATES to be comforted when she hurts herself. No hugs, no bandaids, no back rubs -- just LEAVE HER ALONE. She will physically shove you away if you attempt any of the above.
2. I have a certain way of putting away my dishes, including silverware, and nobody better mess with it.
3. Hubby and I sleep separately, because (a) he has to fall asleep with the TV on and I can't stand that; (b) he's a complete insommniac and is up and down all. night. long. (c) we married late in life (me: 34, him: 30) and were already set in our ways, and (d) he snores like a sawmill.
4. I have never had my hair longer than just touching my shoulders...it's very thin and fine and I just can't get it any longer than that. Grr.
5. I never re-read a book. Too many good ones out there to go on to...
Okay, I'm only tagging 3 people because I can't think of 5. There's Emily, who needs to update more often (and whose fiance needs to know her weird side), Lynne, who never never NEVER updates (ya, like this is going to motivate her), and Becky, whose answers will no doubt be very, very amusing.