CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day 11 of 21-Day Challenge


Day 11 of 21-Day Challenge
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Rhonna's QOD is waaaaay back here...

While I'm grateful for the kick in the pants this project has given me creatively, I'm starting to think my lateness is not me, it's the quotes. They are all starting to sound alike, and I am having a hard time coming up with new ideas. Hey, at least I'm still working on it and feel like my scrapbooking is going in a new direction (a VERY good thing).

This page uses River City Rubber Works Alphabet Vintage Regular sets, one of my favorites. Looks like it's a lot of other folks' favorite too, since it's one of 8 of theirs that won them a big marketing award.

More pictures in a moment. I've had a fun weekend, first with Karen on Friday, then yesterday at a birthday party, now today with a day to myself for scrapbooking at home (since everything's closed for Easter).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home