CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Day 8 of 21-Day Challenge


Day 8 of 21-Day Challenge
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

I'd like to add more but I need to get to bed. Long day, not feeling good (4/9). I've been thinking about this page all day, only just got to it after I put Tess to bed at 9:30 p.m. My mind is reeling with creative scrapbooking ideas; this has been rejuvenating (but not that rejuvenating...not tonight...)!

Rhonna's inspiring quote is here.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:45 AM, Blogger Roo said…

    Love your leaves and tree. Loving your other journal pages too, very cool.

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Denise...glad to see you posting, you worry me when you don't. Are you ready for your preggie clothes yet? I can get them back to you anytime plus some more if you want.... let me know

     

Post a Comment

<< Home