CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Self-Portrait Tuesday: April Fools


Self-Portrait Tuesday: April Fools
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Tess had a playdate yesterday and their PeeWee's Playhouse Word of the Day was "cucumber." Whenever either girl would say it, there would be a burst of uncontrollable giggles, the kind you can't help but join in on, even though you don't really get the joke.

With my sister, the WOD was always either "banana" or "fanny."

For me, any babysitter with long hair who allowed me to brush it forward and then put glasses over her face would put me into hysterics.

Perhaps if my hair were longer this would be more silly and less scary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home