CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

They're so cute when they're asleep...


They're so cute when they're asleep...
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

Tess in her Pedicare-induced nap state yesterday. We both have mild fall colds, but she was sneezing enough yesterday (all day) that I kept her home from school in the afternoon. Aren't I a nice neighborhood mom? Damn it, where's my medal?!

I had a scratchy enough throat and plenty of general body aches to keep me home from Knit In, too :( But my next entry will prove I have not been a slacker in the knitting arena!

Now, if I could just motivate myself to put together Tess's Pink Fluffy Cloud sweater. You'd think the cold weather would do it...or the fact that she may outgrow it by the time I muster the energy to finish it...bad knitter, bad. Boo.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home