CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

...makes the heart grow fonder.

I was going to meme on my name as Kim suggested, but several people already beat me to "Denise needs," so I got very repetitive results on that one.

I did come across one interesting link, from the Denise at Absinthe & Cookies: for Absinthe, of course! After seeing the effects (or at least, a creative interpretation of the effects) of drinking absinthe on No Reservations, I'll pass.

Tess is bugging me to make her a tent, so I've gotta run. I'll be back to post some pics (up above) in a moment...

I've been strangely depressed for this early in the fall (especially considering the great weather we've been having). I'm blaming it on the fact that I've given up swimming and given up writing in the past three weeks, but hopefully both of those will change SOON and I will be back on level. Soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home