CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Not really resolutions, but...


Rose Posted by Hello

Off and running in the Irish Hiking Scarf Knitalong. Fun!

I also got rolling over at National Novel Writing Year...because I need to start writing again. If I hadn't been so sidetracked by my miscarriage in November, I might have even met my 50,000-word NaNoWriMo goal. I really enjoyed writing on the fly like that.

I'm a member of Sharpening The Quill, have been since December, and I need to submit/review there, too. All this should get me on the "write" track in 2005.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I started an Irish Hiking Scarf for my post-holiday knitting too! I've gotten about 27 inches done. I am really enjoying the pattern. Best wishes on the writing for 2005!

    sUsAn
    http://imaginecreativenamehere.typepad.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home