CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Monday, December 27, 2004

The OTHER Disney "Princess"

Forgive me, I had coffee at 5p tonight. This is why I love surfing the internet (and if it weren't for the coffee, I wouldn't have had the energy tonight to surf): I am so making this for Tess. She is a HUGE fan of Tinkerbell, and has been asking for a green fairy costume.

Purple is still a favorite, though, so either the skirt or the top might end up purple. Maybe she can shop for the yarn with me. Mom made her a pink and orange dress for Christmas, of which I did not get a picture YET, from yarn Tess brought to her in a shop and said "you could make me something out of this, 'Bama!" It's already in the wash...she actually SLEPT in it last night...so having her along might be the trick.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is soooo cute! My princesses would love that too!

    sUsAn
    http://imaginecreativenamehere.typepad.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home