CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Seesaw Graphics

Not much to say today. Just found these ultra-cool Asian stamps, and had to share:

Seesaw Graphics

Beware - a little window pops up claiming you have to install a Chinese language program, but I hit Cancel and the images popped up just fine.

These are not your mother's Asian stamps!

I have my own Close To My Heart site now; it's pretty cool. Let me know if you want to view it. I'm goofy about posting personal info here.

I'll be getting my latest CTMH shipment on Thursday (St. Paddy's Day), including my first 12x12 (linen) album from them. I did some Florida pages and realized I didn't have an album for 2005! Oops. I figured I should probably have one from CTMH. Then I can use it for demos, too. Indian Corn Blue. I'm tired of navy blue and forest green albums, but not quite brave enough for a "Buttercup" pale yellow or "Garden (pale) Green" one yet. Unless I stop hauling my annual album to every crop...

I'm so geeked to be getting a linen album, finally! It's inexplicable.

Oh, and am I allowed to admit my fascination with Everyday Italian? Must be because it's on at 4:30p, about (hopefully) an hour before E gets home, and Tess is equally fascinated. Almost as good as her napping. And maybe she'll pick up some cooking tips. You know, once your kid knows how to make breakfast, you're home free...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home